22 November 2007

Why I'm Thankful

182 days until my hopeful return to NYC. And, happy Thanksgiving! This is my favorite holiday, and I'm very thankful for New York City.





Here are 10 reasons why I'm thankful to move back to New York:

1. I won't drink as much sweet tea, therefore I won't be as addicted to caffiene.

2. I won't have to spend $3+ per gallon of gas.

3. Redeemer.

4. I can eat Toasties chopped salads for lunch everyday if I want to.

5. Webster dinners.

6. Overheard subway conversations.

7. I can watch the balloons get blown up in Times Square for the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

8. Spotlight Live.

9. I'll get to listen to my iPod a lot more.

10. I'll have the BEST friends in the entire world!!!

1 comment:

  1. I heart you! Can't wait to watch the parade with you next year!
    -PamCakes

    ReplyDelete