15 December 2009

breathing again

Upon completing my timesheet for the end of the pay period today, I discovered (what I expected anyway...) that I've worked almost 30 hours of overtime in the last 2 weeks. For most people in New York, that's probably standard but not for me, especially after the enormous downturn in the last year for such a luxury market as architecture & design. But because of those 30 overtime hours and other holiday events, my blog has gotten the shaft and hasn't seen a post in quite some time. I'm breathing again, now, and hope to get back to it because there are a ton of things I meant to post about, but unfortunately they all fell by the wayside in the last month or two.

Remember when I posted about the really fun project that I was starting? Well, I know it all too well now. Here are few images we presented to our client (unfortunately, I didn't do these renderings, but I did do the design for these spaces!) Photo courtesy of Perkins Eastman. I love when deadlines are over.

And on an even happier note, in one week from now I will be in warmer temperatures and greener pastures. The countdown has begun for the long-awaited trip home for the holidays and it can't come soon enough! Only 3 more days now...

No comments:

Post a Comment