25 May 2010

mini-cinnamon rolls

My sister got the recipe for these, here. Then she gave the recipe to my mom who then gave the recipe to me. And coincidentally, I woke up with a big craving for cinnamon rolls last Sunday morning. So, I whipped these up (very easily, I might add) and they were delicious. And I decided to share the love.

Cini Minis

1 can crescent rolls
Butter
Cinnamon Sugar
Confectioners Sugar
Milk

Unroll and press the two triangles (the crescent rolls) together at perforations. (You'll have one big rectangle!) Spread soft butter over the crescent rolls. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar. Roll up, along the long side of rectangle. Cut the roll into slices (like slice-n-bake cookies!), and bake according to the crescent roll package. (I baked mine on 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, and they were cooked perfectly!)

For Icing

Mix approximately 1/2 cup confectioners sugar with a tablespoon of milk and stir until it reaches the right consistency. (I had to add a little more confectioners sugar...hence the reason for the icing all over the cookie sheet in the photo above!) Drizzle icing on mini cinnamon rolls.

1 comment:

  1. looks and sounds yummy!!!!I'm pretty sure I've had these at Mom's and you are so right--they are scrumptious--We love you GG's

    ReplyDelete