15 June 2010

no turkeys

No one had any turkeys but I did bowl a strike! And I did beat a few people...

Brendan and I went bowling a few weekends ago with some friends in my small group, Monica and Kevin. (Or rather, Monica is in my small group and Kevin is her boyfriend.) We ventured over to Leisure Time Bowl in Port Authority, which (surprisingly) is a really nice bowling alley. We had a great time until we were kicked off our lane for the next incoming reservation. But, luckily, since the night was still young we decided to stroll through Times Square and act like tourists, hence the picture above of Monica pointing to the beautiful lights. This gave bowling a run for its money... Brendan suggested we ask a tourist for directions somewhere, but I couldn't stop laughing long enough to do it. Next time....



1 comment: