10 August 2010

lots of reasons to celebrate this week!

On Sunday, August 8th, my grandparents celebrated their 64th wedding anniversary!! And you thought my parents had been married a long time... Happy (belated) Anniversary, GGs!

I graduated college two years ago on Monday, August 9th! My, how the time flies...It seems like just yesterday Leesa and I were moving all of our pink-and-green bedding into Lupton 220.

This Saturday, August 14th, my dad is celebrating his 60th birthday!!! (wow, that's kinda old.) This picture is from a couple years ago, when he was only a spring chicken. Since I'll be 17 hours away on the big day, I got to be a part of his surprise birthday party via video chat last night. It would have been more fun to be there, but I'll settle for second best!

1 comment:

  1. Loved your pictures of all the celebrations--it was so exciting that you could be with us by phone and we could see you and talk to you too--We love you so much GGs

    ReplyDelete