26 October 2010

color invasion this year

You might remember me attending an event last year that was right up my alley, called Color Invasion? Can you possibly think of an event name that I'd be more excited about?! And I've been lucky enough to attend Color Invasion, one of the biggest interior design industry-wide events in New York City, for the past 3 years now! Last Thursday night I met up with LA and some old coworkers and enjoyed one of the most fun parties of the year. The theme this year was nurse & doctor, so I opted out of costume the part. But I did wear scrubs-green.



Meg, me and LeeAnne reuniting.

I have more pictures, from the official Color Invasion photographer, to post later but I was made to promise that I wouldn't post them anywhere yet. More to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment