14 May 2011

congrats to my new favorite Dr.!

...actually my favorite THREE doctors: Mary Lindsey, Courtney and Rose Lynn! I got the pleasure of experiencing the first year of pharmacy school with these three while I was finishing up my silly old undergraduate degree at Auburn (and when I say "experiencing the first year of pharmacy school" I simply mean I lived in Auburn at the time and so did they). I was pretty excited when I graduated from Auburn after 4 grueling years of college. But I have to say, my excitement for these three actually rivaled my own excitement for myself. Congratulations Drs Newlin, Green and Farmer!!!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous group of Dr's.Congratulations to all of your three friends--GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. three gorgeous girls--congratulations on graduating--from Perryn's GG

    ReplyDelete