14 November 2011

a little visitor

This weekend I had a little visitor. Actually I had a few, but one especially tiny visitor. Abbey! My sister and Abbey came to New Jersey and New York for a few days. They were able to come to New York on Saturday and get a quick tour of the city. We fit in Shake Shack, Central Park, FAO Schwarz, and then they finished out with the Empire State Building, American Girl Doll store, and dinner. When I met up to say goodbye in Penn Station, they looked like they had survived a very long, fun (and tiring) day.

Don't mistake Abbey's lack-of-smile as not having fun. Pictures aren't her thing; she was having a blast!

Magic fairy dust in Abbey's hair at Alice's Tea Cup



She asked if she could take the leaf home!





Not amused by the man in gold. Even though his cane was make of sequins...

Checking out the seals at the Central Park Zoo.

1 comment:

  1. super pictures of all and your visit with Paige and Abbey,Buck and Christine and YOU--looked like pretty weather--for which I'm so thankful--I plan to call you before you leave this Friday--May God bless and keep you safe--I will continue to lift you and the group up to God for safe keeping--I love you my Pentene--GG

    ReplyDelete