18 March 2014

bon voyage

Is it appropriate to wish yourself a nice trip?

I'm not sure, but I just did it. Mostly because I wanted to sound like I knew a tiny bit of french. And also because I'm running pretty low on sleep and didn't know what else to entitle this post. And finally, because I actually am wishing & hoping for myself a nice trip. In case you're wondering what this is all about, I have a pretty big 14 days ahead of me. For the first time ever, I'll be darkening the door of Europe, if you know what I mean. But you'll have to wait and see exactly where in Europe I'll be because I think it's more fun that way.

But I'll tell you this much. I'm typing this from a terminal in the Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport on a layover to my first destination and the teenagers here are just as rowdy and obnoxious as I've seen anywhere else. Although, one of them happens to be wearing a Boston Bruins beanie, so perhaps they belong to us afterall and have no bearing on teenagers elsewhere. Anywho. We'll see how my first impressions pan out.

I plan to post more pictures from my travels to twitter and instagram if that's of interest to you.

Bonne journée!


No comments:

Post a Comment