13 February 2008

But there's good news...

So, I didn't tell Pam about this, but I started having a major freak out attack a few weeks ago and decided that I didn't want to move back to New York - never. Didn't even want to come visit. Ever again. Who wants to live in New York?! or go visit there?? I was gonna move to the beach this summer and do my internship there. Or possibly even go back to Tuscaloosa. It's not such a bad place, right? But LA reassured me that this can be and is sometimes normal when thinking about moving there for good -- or she had those thoughts when thinking about moving there last summer...

Anyway, I am ready to be back and am anxiously looking forward to the end of May in hopes that I will be in NYC yet once again. Now, this seemingly pointless blog is all coming together because, I have to thank LeeAnne for doing something yesterday that contributed to my excitement and anxiousness to get back even more than it has been recently...so, sorry I am stealing this picture from you for my blog. Hope it isn't copyrighted...



Yes, this is a beautiful and amazing picture of Ghandi in Union Square in the snow. (don't laugh!) This picture alone emcompasses soooo many reasons that I want to move back to New York that I'm not even going to try to list or cover them all. Just to thank LA for sending it to me and for helping me discover the g-chat animated hearts last night. Which also leads me to say, Pam I can't wait to be roomies!!!

1 comment:

  1. I heart you :) Who else reads this besides LA & me?

    ReplyDelete