13 February 2008

DOUBLE DIGITS!!!

99 days. This is so bizarre. I am already down to the double digits. When I started this whole blog thing, I think it was like 190 days or something -- and it seems like I just started it. So, less than one hundred days will fly by, right? Now it's uncomfortably close. Only uncomfortable because I don't have an internship yet, and the thought of moving back home and living at Lakewood Hills Drive in Northport, Alabama for three months is really, really scary.

But I guess I don't have an internship in Tuscaloosa either?

This blog is being a very good tool in contributing to my amount of stress right now. I should be doing some magic with Auto CAD right now and designing a healthcare rehab facility floor plan, but NO, I'm once again stressing out about something else...

No comments:

Post a Comment