21 April 2008

24 days 1 hour and 23 minutes. in-saaane.

And I'm starting to get really sad again. I just walked to the Goal Post to get a drink and for some reason the Goal Post brought about a lot of nostalgia...which is really weird, because today was only the third time I've ever set foot in there in the past 4 years.

Anyway...what I'm gonna miss today is :

My twin (apparently), Anna Curl and our weekly TCBY visits and all of our other random hangouts, chats, gchats, text messages and people calling us each other and telling us we look alike at every single function where people know both of us.

I guess you'll just have to come hang out in NYC every once in a while, and we can go to Tasti D-Lite...not quite as good as TCBY, but as close as you'll get in New York.

No comments:

Post a Comment