22 April 2008

Now only 23 1/2 days. I'm not sure why I'm blogging now instead of sleeping, but I've got a lot of energy left over from the day, I guess.

Here's another thing I'm gonna miss...my room in BH303. Even though I haven't lived here but one semester, it is so cozy and homey and I love it...and my bed is really comfortable.



And getting on the roof of BH303, even though we can't do that anymore anyway, or else we will be "arrested and evicted for trespassing"



And, of course, another thing that I'm gonna miss tremendously in Auburn besides just my room in BH303 is my roomMATE and one of my best friends ever...KATIE! It has been such a fun semester living with her again, and I can't wait until she comes to visit in May for Fleeeet Week!!! And hopefully more often than that if I stay in NYC in the fall...

No comments:

Post a Comment