13 October 2009

here comes the bride

The big day finally arrived for my friends Maggie & Neal this past Saturday! It was a beautiful day in Princeton and the wedding couldn't have gone more perfectly. I'll spare you all the wordy details and get to what everyone really wants to see anyway: pictures!

(Picture descriptions, going clockwise): Maggie and Neal cutting their beautiful cake; Our group outside the church after the wedding; Dan resting on someone's bike=perfect photo opp!; Maggie's beautiful flowers (her colors were pink and grey); Chris, Pamela, Victoria and Faye enjoying fall on Princeton's campus (We had a 2 hour hiatus between the wedding ceremony and the reception, so we spent it exploring the campus and the beautiful town of Princeton on a perfect fall day!)

Me, Julie, and LeeAnne in a beautiful tunnel at Princeton; The party favors: gummy bears!; The blushing bride after the ceremony; The girls with Maggie (LtoR: Erica, Pamela, Michelle, Maggie, me, Victoria, Faye, LeeAnne, Elise); Our personal photog & friend, Josh, doing his own version of a jumping picture

Because, really, what would any good event be without a jumping picture?!

The bride & groom at the reception!

Mr. & Mrs. Winterhof being announced to their guests at the reception; Fall in Princeton; Michelle, Victoria and me...and I can't remember what was so funny; One of the delicious dinner entrees; Feng and Erica (and the rest of our group in the background) cuttin' a rug!; The wedding cake

The bouquet toss! (I'm pretty sure I caught my sister's bouquet at her wedding 10 years ago. What happened?!)

Goodbye to the Newlyweds!!!

2 comments:

  1. i love the bouquet toss photo! sorry my aim was off ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you mean "bad aim" just because I didn't catch it?!

    ...I forgive you :)

    ReplyDelete