11 October 2009

the rest of the preview from last weekend

Last weekend my friend Caylen from Arizona made her debut trip to New York City (or debut since I've lived here anyway)! We had a great time and explored, ate, hung out- the whole shebang in just 3 (very short) days. Then on Saturday after Caylen arrived Friday night, another friend, Ashley, moved to the Big Apple for a job at a high-end residential interior design firm in Manhattan. It was quite the packed house at 3E for a few days, but I wouldn't have had it any other way. I felt a little bit of empty-nester syndrome when Monday morning rolled around.

Check out Caylen's NYC Top Ten! So glad, Caylen, that you got to come visit. And please give David a big hug from me for sharing his sweet wife for a weekend.




2 comments:

  1. funnest weekend EVER! I want to come right back, but I think I'll wait for the spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the collages! and i am still loving the haircut! cdp

    ReplyDelete