24 November 2009

GOLDEN birthday!

Today is my birthday (if you haven't already figured that out from my last post) and I'm turning 24 on November 24 th! To celebrate such a fun and monumental milestone (afterall, turning the age of the date of your birthday only comes once in a lifetime!) I celebrated GOLDEN style last Saturday, for my GOLDEN birthday!

My request for all of my guests was that they don gold in some way. Most people honored that request (I cut the boys some slack; although, a few completely fulfilled the request!) and it made for some very fun pictures, and an even better birthday celebration! If only these fun times didn't come and go so darn fast!


1 comment:

  1. I love your little :) gold bow and your gold dress--the pcitures of your party were so cute--so glad you had such a fun time We love you the GG's-Gpaw had a great birthday too--Mom took us out to lunch at Olive Garden---Yum

    ReplyDelete