12 November 2009

worth it?

On this rainy and gloomy day in New York, I'm on a train to visit a client's office on Long Island. If you're from New York, you know that a trip out to Long Island requires Penn Station, Long Island Railroad, and other methods of public transportation. What one may not know is that it also includes endless fast-food and chain restaurant possibilities, as well. If you know me, you know I don't mind chain restaurants. But, there is one chain that makes Penn Station (and all the hustle and bustle it brings) totally worth it: Krispy Kreme.




Even the 250 calories for one doughnut couldn't keep me away! I think it's worth it.

5 comments:

  1. i think the appropriate answer to your title is

    "why did you even ask?"

    or, more accurately

    "duh!!"

    and now i want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the picture of your yummy donut made my mouth water!!!GG

    ReplyDelete
  3. i work next door to krispy kreme. like, literally, bushes separate us. i smell it sometimes wafting over. its intoxicating. someone brought football-shaped ones a few weeks ago. cute AND delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they have Taco Casa there? It's a pretty big restaurant chain where I come from

    ReplyDelete