01 January 2011

new years resolution #1

As I mentioned last year, I don't necessarily like making big resolutions for the year to come. Therefore, this year's resolution is small: maintain voicemails, text messages and emails, consistently, at a "0" on my phone...because right now I have voicemails that I haven't listened to dating back to July 30, 2009 (yes, 2009, that wasn't a typo) and unread text messages dating back to October 9, 2009. I think it's time to get this under control.


I know Rose Lynn will especially appreciate this resolution, right?

2 comments:

  1. You have NO idea how happy this makes me!! But, honestly, I have to say that I'll believe it when I see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My current count:

    19 unlistened to voicemails, dating back to 7/23/2010

    20 unread texts, dating back to 8/8/2010

    1052 unread gmail emails, dating back to 2/22/2010

    51 unread park forum emails, dating back to 5/27/2010

    489 unread redeemer emails, dating back to 1/2/2010

    And, rather than spending time cleaning those out, I decided to give you my count. That is why I have that many unread, unlistened to and unresponded to communications ...

    ReplyDelete