05 January 2012

home for the holidays

I did a whirlwind trip home for the holidays. It was short and (very) sweet, but I would have liked for it to have been longer. Either way, I had such a good time spending Christmas Eve and Christmas day with my family! And as a special treat this year, my brother Brent and his family spent Christmas Eve at our house and Santa came and visited his kids there. It was fun waking up on Christmas morning (albeit, 5:30 am) with the kiddos because they could barely wait for Christmas to arrive.














Christmas morning:











And, I'll leave you with this face above. If that's not one excited kid on Christmas, I don't know what is!

1 comment:

  1. loved all the wonderful pictures and reminders of Christmas morning and YOU being home--even tho it was way to short a time--Have a good weekend my Pentene and know I love you with all my heart!!GG

    ReplyDelete