21 September 2008

celebrity sighting no. 3


Today, my roommate, Lara, LA and I were grabbing a late lunch at the Hummus Place (yes, that's the actual name of the restaurant) when this couple walked in and sat one or two tiny tables over from us. I noticed the man and thought he looked really familiar, but I just glanced over so I didn't even take the time to pay attention to who it was. Then Lara leaned over to LA and I and asked if we saw the guy who just walked in...and then kindly informed us that it was Kramer from Seinfeld!!!

Then I heard him talk and knew it was him. I was sitting about 8 feet from KRAMER! I was so excited and wanted to take a picture with him so bad, but he clearly didn't want to be recognized or annoyed, as he had on a hat and kept his head down the whole time looking at his digital camera. 

By FAR, the best celebrity sighting I've seen since I've been in New York!

3 comments:

  1. SO COOLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! i am booking my flight to nyc as we speak... you weren't busy this weekend anyway, were you? aah! perryn that is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, Perr! That is a good one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha this is hilarious..miss you p!

    ReplyDelete