09 November 2008

how did this happen?

In case it hasn't been apparent, I've recently taken an involuntary blogging hiatus. Somehow recently (I have no idea how it's happened...) I've been finding myself going to bed later and later and getting up just as early. And the time in between, I still have no clue where it's all going. But after subtle snide comments posted on my blog from "M" (aka, Mom) claiming that she has no idea what's going on in my life because I haven't been updating my blog, I'm pushing through and getting back to it... I've missed it and hope I'll be back at it full time again. But just as a quick disclaimer, my mom does have a clue what's going on in my life and probably has a pretty good idea why I haven't been blogging as frequently.....

No comments:

Post a Comment