21 April 2010

my next birthday party

Sure, it seems a little early considering my birthday isn't until November, but Maggie sent me this idea for my 25th and I can't pass it up. It seems so perfect and so fitting for me, and I'm definitely planning to execute the idea for my next big day.


It's a rainbow birthday party! Guests are asked to dress in a single color. And, as the picture shows, the birthday girl wore a different color every hour! That's the kind of party I could get excited about.

4 comments:

  1. I'll be there! What a perfect excuse to come to NYC! Miss you per!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perryn. what an AWESOME party that would be!! even in my recent colorless state i would find lots of blacks (or some leftover KD green!) to put together. just for you :) !

    for real, that is the best party idea for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like a good reason to buy new clothes. ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea! This is so you, Perr!

    ReplyDelete