25 November 2010

25 years of celebrations

I was born three weeks early, so my granddad had no inclination to expect he would have a granddaughter for a birthday present since my mom was due mid-December. In fact, the night I was born, it took my dad a few hours to get in touch with my grandparents to tell them I had been born! But ever since, we've been having big celebrations every year. Since this was the "25th Anniversary" of our celebrations together, I decided to pull out all the pictures of our birthdays over the past 25 years. I was partially successful... there were only 13 years missing out of the 25. My mom is still apologizing profusely (since she found pictures from every year of my oldest brother's birthdays), but being the youngest child of 4, I think having 12 years worth of birthday pictures is still pretty good. And you'll still get the idea:

1985
1986
1987
1990
1992
1999
2000
2002
2005
2006
2007
2008
2009
2010, still going strong...

3 comments:

  1. absolutely wonderful pictures of you and ggpaw--thanks so much for putting them on your blog-loved them---LOVE YOU GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this post - it literally made my heart smile :) I'm so glad you got to go home and celebrate with your ggpaw this year. Happy Thanksgiving/Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sweet! - and i'm pretty sure i had the joy of also owning 1999's shirt.

    ReplyDelete