02 December 2010

straight no chaser

If you've followed this blog for a while, you may remember me praising this a cappella group called Straight No Chaser from Indiana University back in 2008?
Well, my dream finally came true. I went to their concert in NYC on Tuesday night! Their YouTube video, 12 Days of Christmas, went viral right before Christmas during my senior year of college. I remember one of my interior design professors sending out a blast email with the link to this video during final projects & exams. It's a good thing she did that because watching this video over and over...and over is about the only thing that got me through the end of that semester. (Remember those days, Rose Lynn?!)

Luckily for me, I was able to watch in complete relaxation on Tuesday night. And they were terrific!!! This was my favorite song from the night, I'm Yours/Somewhere Over the Rainbow:

No comments:

Post a Comment