27 April 2011

good news & bad news

I'll start with the bad news first. I used to have a list of the blogs I follow on the right-hand side of my blog. Then they disappeared. And, unfortunately, I didn't keep a mental checklist of what those blogs were...so, some of them are most likely gone forever. There are a few blogs that I really loved and I followed and...now I don't. If you happen to remember what any of the missing blog links are (because, perhaps, you liked following them too?), feel free to leave a comment and help me out! And (even sadder) there are a few friends' blogs I followed, that I also can't remember...Let me know if you remember those too.

The good news! The reason they all disappeared is because I updated my blog with a new url address! You will still be able to access this site from typing in the old url (perrynpettus.blogspot.com) or you can type in the brand-new, simpler address: bigapplepear.com

Happy blog surfing!

1 comment:

  1. 1000 awesome things!
    (a crucial part of my daily routine, thanks to your link!)

    ReplyDelete