06 April 2011

i could look at this alllll day long...






















Balloons! I saw this picture on my friend Kyo's blog and immediately fell in love with it. THEN! I found a birthday card that LA, Pamela and V gave me for my birthday 2 years ago (as I was going through drawers and drawers of old stuff looking for an important document, which unfortunately was never found... but at least I came out with this jewel!). Now, I really can't stop looking at it. And to top it off, I put it as the background screen on my blackberry. I wasn't kidding when I said I could, quite literally, look at this all day long.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Thought that was the same picture as your bday card - I remember picking that card out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kudos to you Pamcakes on your impeccable taste!! I am obsessed :)

    ReplyDelete