22 April 2011

happy birthday to this girl


Rose Lynn is turning the big 2-5 today. A quarter of a century. But even more exciting than that, she just wrapped up a seven year stint of college on the plains! RL is the smartest chem student I know, and she's putting that brain to good use. In fact, in a few weeks I'm going to have to start calling her Dr. Farmer. Rose finished up her last rotation of pharmacy school today, and I couldn't be more excited for her!! And now, because of it, she gets the pleasure of answering my medical questions at least once a week when I'm trying to avoid going to see a doctor. Thanks for all your help, RL! Happy birthday. Happy graduation. And be thankful that you won't be the newest pharmacist at CVS in NYC, for your own sake (and my detriment...)!

1 comment: