01 March 2012

mr. president was here!

Not only was he in New York City today, he was on my BLOCK! It was a spectacle, for sure...but pretty neat thinking about the president being right outside in my neighborhood!

crowd waiting to catch a glimpse

just a few of the police barricades to close the street

what I assume to be the president's motorcade!






























































the street entirely blocked off with the police force. (this is before the sanitation trucks full of sand arrived)























Read more info about the reason for his visit on My Upper West blog

1 comment:

  1. were you looking out of your window???the new comment letters are so hard to read--idon't know what they are most of the time--I'll try again--XXXOOO--GG

    ReplyDelete