21 August 2008

goodbye sweet home alabama!

This morning my mom and I departed from our quiet country home in Alabama to begin our long trek up the East coast. I am moving back to New York, but this time it's for more than just a short 10-week stint. I'm there for the duration!

We are driving up to New York and stopping in New Jersey at Buck and Christine's house, and then move-in day is Saturday! I can't believe how old I suddenly feel. I'm excited to embark on this new journey of life and see where it takes me! woo hoo!

Right now as I'm typing this, my mom and I are laying on two beds side-by-side in a hotel room in Jonesville, North Carolina, both with computers out surfing the web, Olympics on in the background, not really saying anything to each other at all, for at least the past 45 minutes...I'm gonna miss our trips together!

No comments:

Post a Comment