02 February 2010

good things come in small packages

Today I got an email at work with a subject line that stated "Run don't walk". When I opened the email it was from my coworker, Heather, who knows how much I love cupcakes. The email said: "Mini Mini cupcakes in the library, there are only a few so I suggest you hustle." 1.5 seconds later I was on my way to the library where I found the cutest and tiniest cupcakes I have ever seen (smaller than you can even imagine). Notice the sizing reference- a QUARTER! and they were pretty darn close to that size. I tried the Cookies & Cream flavor, and it was delicious! They were from a local NYC bakery called Baked By Melissa, which I would highly recommend if you're in the area!


1 comment:

  1. oh my...so jealous! those are the best little-tiny bites of delight I've ever put in my mouth.

    ReplyDelete