04 February 2010

sniffle, sniffle

For the second time this year (and I'm only 34 days into the year!), I'm lying on the couch where I've been almost all day with a headache, fever, cough, runny nose, and sneezing my head off. I'm trying to convince my new roommates that I'm not always this sickly. I don't know if it's the constant changing of weather & temperature this winter or what, but I need to boost up my immune system somehow...I need to get to the Duane Reade to buy some Emergen-C that several of my friends have recommended. But for now, I'm just trying to keep myself awake until at least 9 tonight so I'll be able to sleep through the night, considering that I was only awake for one hour between the hours of 8 AM and 4 PM today. Being sick is no fun, no matter how many cans of chicken and stars soup you get to eat!

2 comments:

  1. oh pear, you ARE sick! :( hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweetheart, we are so sorry to hear that you are sick--one thing that they suggested to us here is to use saline-nose spray and we have been using it all winter--so far no colds (thank you God)--Hope you are much better by now--We love you so much and don't want you to be sick GG,s

    ReplyDelete