09 February 2012

new gig

Guess what, folks? I've got a new gig and I can't wait to share the news about it!

You may remember when I used to occasionally write for a blog called The Park Forum? They write daily devotionals based on a 1-year bible reading plan, focused on encouraging Christians to read the bible on a daily basis. Back in 2009 when they first started they had a column that focused on news and current events. It highlighted how you can see the gospel in everything when viewing it through a gospel-centered lens. (Here are a few of my posts: Practice What You Preach, A Designer's Challenge, and The Truth of Being Ruined. I wrote more, but those are just a snippet!)



And now (I still can't believe it), I am going to be working for The Park Forum! I'll be focusing on communications for them, and managing the online presence and print productions - all right up my alley! We're starting some really fun new projects this month, so make sure to follow us on twitter (@TheParkForum, and founder @BethanyJenkins) and like us on Facebook (The Park Forum) to see what we're doing. Of course, check out the daily blog for morning devotionals and an easy reading plan. (You can also get daily emails delivered right to your inbox by clicking: here.)

I'm so excited to be working with this great organization! And I hope you'll look forward to hearing more about it as I'm sure I'll share it here.

(And by the way, this is the fun news I mentioned here!)

1 comment:

  1. sounds great--I'm so proud of you for taking this on and know you will do a super job--I'll be keeping you in my prayers as always, and hope you will enjoy this new job--I love you-GG

    ReplyDelete