20 May 2008

In the big apple...

So, the days that I had been waiting months and months and months for are finally here! My first weekend in the city was a blast! A little overwhelming at times, but still a blast. I met tons of fun people, reunited with tons of fun people, and got to hang out and try to reacquaint myself with this enormous city!

Not only did I get to see my fellowship group again, which was amazing and refreshing and every other adjective I can think of for great, but I also got to hear Tim Keller. I had this link at the top of my favorites - http://www.redeemer.com/sundays/service_info.html This church is amazing and I have been waiting for 9 months to get to return to it!

And today I had my first day of work! It was so great. Heather was really nice (LeeAnne was definitely right) and it seems like it is going to be a really fun summer and a really fun internship! It's weird to think this is what I'm actually going to be doing for the rest of my life - and ahhhh, no more school!!! But it's exciting too...I still can't believe that it's actually HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment