02 May 2008

It's REALLY almost over

The count is down to less than 2 weeks now. 13 days 2 hours. Does anyone else find this extremely unbeeeeliveable besides me?

Senior thesis down, 1 final down, 2 to go. And 5 days left in Auburn. Bittersweet.
So an amazing feat was accomplished this week during the scurrying and hecticness of final presentations - I finished my project over 24 hours before it was due and did NOT pull one all nighter for the entire project! But, fun times were still had in the studio into the wee hours of the morning, and as always, good memories made. This is what I'm truly going to miss about interior design and Auburn - not the pointless, redundant projects that I have been doing for at least the past 2 entire years, but the girls in my class...








No comments:

Post a Comment