24 May 2008

life in NYC

so I have been back in NYC a little over a week now, and I have completed an entire week of work of my internship for the summer at Perkins Eastman. It has been amazing and God is helping me to see all the blessings, opportunities, and opened doors that He is providing for me right now. It is helping me to be thankful for where I am and not wish for things I don't have at the time - family, sweet tea, my friends from college nearby, etc.

However, God is preparing my heart and hopefully making it more malleable in order for my adjustment in August of where I will be living permanently (hopefully New York...) But it has been so amazing to see everyone from last summer, meet more new friends, and find such refreshing things in New York that I had already forgotten about in the short time that I was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment