26 May 2008

a lot of walking

this weekend was such beautiful weather and so much fun! so on Saturday, I went on an excursion that lasted way longer than I was expecting, but it was definitely worth it. I went to an art and design museum called the Cooper Hewitt museum...this was my favorite exhibit:
http://www.cooperhewitt.org/EXHIBITIONS/multiple_choice/site/?r=4-14-2008-sub

It was very perfect for an interior designer, because it was all about samples through history. Then I took a stroll through Central Park and made my way back down to Times Square, which I haven't even been to yet since I've been back. And much to my surprise, it looked pretty much the same (kidding) - it hasn't changed a bit. Even some of the same ads were up as last year - P. Diddy. I also wanted to see some of the military people who were in town for Fleet Week. I wanted to get the chance to tell them 'thank you' but I couldn't get the nerve up...


me, Elizabeth, and LeeAnne at the fountain that was in One Fine Day


My favorite statue in New York - we had just seen a little Chinese woman holding her hand too and taking a picture, so we thought it would be a good idea...

No comments:

Post a Comment