04 July 2008

in remembrance

Happy July 4th!

My Independence Day holiday has taken a slightly different turn this year -I'm in Alabama for starters - but I also didn't eat my weight in cupcakes, hamburgers, and hot dogs for this 4th. Even though I have some pics from this year's celebration that I'll post later, I couldn't resist posting these from last year to commemorate such an amazing day - that still rivals the best of days that I've had since living in NYC.

Hoboken

Of course it rained on our way to see the fireworks. I think this was after we found out the Amy was "cool enough already", even without accepting some random man's request in the subway to be her boyfriend.

Notice that in the pic above and below, Kat is holding up four fingers. I'm not sure if it is to show how many more cupcakes she was gonna eat or to say 'happy July 4th'...or maybe because she graduated high school in '04.


The end of the 4th of July celebration - the cupcakes and icing ran out.

No comments:

Post a Comment