12 April 2009

Easter brunch (because no one has lunch up here on Sundays...)

Today I had some girlfriends over for an Easter brunch. Let's face it, I was kinda bummed not to be at home in Alabama eating ham and deviled eggs with the family, so I decided to make the best of being in the big city on the holiday and had a fabulous time with so many friends around. In fact, it was one of the best Easter holidays I've ever had!

I'm not sure why my teeth are glowing in this picture (?) but all the lovely girls who came to brunch (minus Pamela's cousin who graciously took this pic for us)!
Yes, this was my plate alone. Julie made a lot of fun of me and made a lot of piglet-ish references, but then wouldn't let me take a picture of her plate...
My personal Easter FAVE - deviled eggs!
A delicious orange coffee cake, thanks Pamcakes!
One side of our buffet before everyone dug in.
Carrie, me, and Pamela.
LA and Julie... and yes, they are probably going to KILL me for putting this pic up, because they both told me I had to delete it, but I LOVE it!!

5 comments:

  1. thanks for nothing, perr.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, love the last pic ;)It's a good one!

    nonsivo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're welcome, LA! :) I like it too, Carrie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carrie I love that you are continuing your tradition with the word thing...

    dialas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Carrie and P, LA. :)

    Pen, Did you have that in your apartment? Did you clear out the couches or how did that work? Looks like a fun time with lots of yummy food.

    Christine

    ReplyDelete