16 April 2009

i have localized urticaria

yes, it's true. I've been diagnosed with this horrible disease by Dr. Rose. All those years and countless interior design presentations, I thought I was just nervous and had fair skin. Nope. I actually have what is called (in the pharmacy realm) localized urticaria. I call them splotches, but thanks to RX Farmer, I now sound much more educated and informed about the condition that continues to haunt me anytime I talk to someone new. Can you believe that?!

4 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahahahaa

    by the title of the post i thought you had something ELSE wrong with you!! (CLEARLY i am NOT in a medical field...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my brother does too!! haha aw perryn..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your comment that "I now sounds much more educated...."


    hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for pointing that out Paige... I just fixed that!

    ReplyDelete