21 April 2009

RETREAT from the city

was just what the doctor ordered this weekend! I, along with about 65 other Redeemerites, headed up to West Cornwall, CT for a glorious break from the city and "bonding time" between other 21-25 year olds. Although, West Cornwall is unfortunately located in Lyme County, Connecticut (yes, lyme as in lyme disease...that comes from ticks) it was still a wonderful getaway with incredible weather, great fellowship and even better worship and teachings.

I didn't even get my camera out of my bag this weekend, so all of these posted are courtesy of friends from facebook...thanks for letting me swipe these!

This is my favorite picture from the entire weekend. Is that a guilty face or what?!

(yes, it is a guilty face because this was chocolate cake number FIVE for him at dinner on Saturday night!)

Our little retreat spot!

Emellia, me, Pamela and Ashlee before heading back to the city.

2 comments: