11 January 2010

Reunited,


and it felt so good! This weekend I was reminded of a very sweet friendship from my college days. Actually, two sweet friendships. Rachel was in the Big Apple for the week and happened to be staying only one block from my apt! She came over on Friday and we made Darby's chocolate pie and caught up on life from the past two years. Then we had a 2-hour speakerphone call with Rachel's "other half", Jenny. What a great time it was remembering all the fun we had as Chi O's and living in Hollifield together (and apparently all the pranks I used to play on these two, as Rachel reminded me...)! On Saturday I jumped at the chance to join Rachel and her mom for lunch at one of my favorite, fun NYC restaurants, Ellen's Stardust Diner. I haven't been able to successfully talk anyone from New York into going with me so this trip made my weekend! Come back soon, Rach (and bring Jenny and Rose Lynn with you)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment