09 September 2011

happy birthday(s)






















Today I'm wishing the happiest of birthdays to my favorite set of quadruplets, my roommate Katherine and her 3 womb-mates! (You can also check out her sister Quinn's blog here.) We're going out to celebrate for dinner with pizza and dessert in Brooklyn, and I'm only wishing that the three other siblings could join, too. Maybe next year we'll get them all here in the Big Apple for the occasion.

Also, it's my older brother Brent's birthday today!

[It must be a good day for birthdays. I think so.]

1 comment:

  1. tell Katherine GG says happy birthday--we had fun at Wings for Brent's birthday--Mon brought cupcakes so we just had them there at the restaurant and sang happy birthday to him--missed you being with us--I love you GG

    ReplyDelete