12 March 2009

a McKay story

Tonight I was talking to my mom and she said she had a funny story to tell me about McKay that she wanted me to tell Brendan. She and McKay were talking the other day and discussing all the different "br-" names they knew of: Brent, Brendan, etc. My mom then asked McKay if she knew who Brendan was, and McKay said of course she did... he was Aunt Perryn's friend who had November 6th too! (this is exactly the way she words it; and if you didn't pick up on this, she and Brendan have the same birthday, November 6) Then after a few more minutes of contemplating this, she said:

"Gammaw, Brendan sure is big to be 5."

4 comments:

  1. HYSTERICAL. i wish i had been able to hang out with your mom and mckay more that time they were in Auburn!!!! hahahaha i looove that story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah, funny that you commented on this cay, because as I was typing up this post I thought "Caylen will LOVE this story!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's the cutest thing I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. our Mckay is so CUTE and smart--Wise words!! Love you sooo much GG

    ReplyDelete