23 March 2009

survivor contestant?

No one else may find this story funny at alllll, but I almost lost it today at work as the following email chain played out between Brendan and me:

[a little background: last night at dinner, I was telling Brendan that I thought I should apply to be on the next season of Survivor. Free trip to somewhere tropical and exotic...and afterall, that is where my obsession with Elsbeth Hasselbeck started anyway! He said he'd support me if I decided to go on the show - he was kidding, I, of course, was dead serious.]

PP: it looks like i missed the deadline for the next season of survivor...but i just saved this application to my computer and will definitely check back on the website to apply for the next one! [Survivor contestant application attached]

BS: haha, i'm glad you checked on that. and you have to send a video in? they have an extensive application.

PP: yes, it was very extensive... but for the question that says "which survivor contestant do you most relate to", guess who my answer would be?! :)
yeah, maybe i should video myself doing very adventurous things...in new york city?

BS: yes, like eating a cookie from a shelf or hopping on the 2/3 train late at night.

3 comments:

  1. It all goes back to food.

    (P.S. Perr, when I post comments, I might start writing at the bottom these crazy words I have to type in before my comment can become legit... they're too funny!)

    thotypot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaha - the cookie!!! I hope KEvans reads this...


    ststrist

    (I copied Carrie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I hope Kevans reads this too...oh the memories!

    ReplyDelete