22 March 2009

most perfect day ever...or pretty close


If there has ever been a perfect day, this one has come pretty close to it. This morning I had to get up and be at Redeemer to teach Sunday school at 8:45 (ah! there we go - that makes it less than perfect...I had to get up too early.) I love teaching Sunday school but sometimes it is a daunting thought to have to get up so early on my last day of the weekend to sleep in. Boy am I glad I didn't miss today! Not only were my two favorite Asian twins in attendance (as well as on very good behavior!) but we also had a new little girl move up to the 4-yr old class this morning. And while I am bursting from within right now as I type this, I decided for respect of the family, I would indirectly blog about the new student in our class...rather than using her full name and/or her parents full name. I don't know why, I just feel like church is probably the one place celebrities (for those who actually go to church) want to be able to go without being swarmed with crazy, obsessive fans (yes, like myself.) However, as inexplicit as I hope to be, if you know me well AT ALL, you are bursting from within right now too, because you know exactly who the new student in my class is...and the new mom that actually introduced herself to ME this morning as she left her daughter under my care!

6 comments:

  1. Awe I'm so glad you restrained yourself out of respect for the family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha you are funny perryn - i saw her in the hall and just knew it would make your day. i love that picture of the twins! and i'm a little scared of them moving up a year to be in my class :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, yea...as much as I love them, I can't say I blame you for being a little scared :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this what started all the Survivor crazy ideas? Did you tell her to check out your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perryn, I would totally watch Survivor for the first time ever if you were on it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. perryn you are so discreet. that's something all celebrities look for in new best friends/entourage members.

    ReplyDelete