04 May 2009

blogger block

If anyone still looks at this blog, you may have noticed quite the decrease in the number of posts. The way I see it, that could be either of two things: 1. a good thing because most of my posts were/are quite random anyway, so no one is really missing out by not having those random thoughts published all over the world wide web or 2. my life has taken so many unexpected turns recently that I don't even have the energy to think up random thoughts anymore. Don't get me wrong, I still sit at work with not much going on (so still TIME for random thoughts...just no energy), but just when I thought the economy couldn't take a worse turn, it did! Architecture & Design definitely is not the place to be in a bad economy. So, if you or anyone you know is looking for a professional blogger assistant, you know where to find me!

4 comments:

  1. This is indeed true, P. Your life has certainly taken some unexpected twists and turns this year. CDP

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think your life needs to "twist" and "turn" this way:

    US 19, I-78, I-81, I-76, I-70, I-470, I-70, I-255, I-270, I-44, I-40 TO I-10. (roughly)

    except that is 37 hours.... maybe twisting and turning to JFK would get the job done? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ^sorry about that deletion... i am going to start working on typing complete words before posting comments...

    ReplyDelete