19 May 2009

stories from the big apple

If I've learned one thing after working in New York for a year (Yes, TODAY is my one year anniversary at Perkins Eastman!) it's that you will inevitably encounter all kinds of people...and some, although strange and different, are flat-out hilarious! But variety is the spice of life, right? One of my coworkers, that I've posted about before, sent me an email today sharing this latest shopping escapade with me:

Today, I was planning on meeting my friend at the mall. She came late, and I was in the dressing room trying on a few things. When I came out to meet her, she looked at me oddly and said, "You shouldn't buy that, it looks terrible on you." Those were the clothes I came in.

1 comment:

  1. bahahaa..... awesome. but one question... WHAT mall??? i can't exactly imagine Royelyn walking around the Manhattan mall??

    ReplyDelete