18 August 2009

home sweet home

Here are a few updated pictures from my new apt as promised!

My bedroom, above and below. If you saw my old room, you'll see it looks pretttty much the same...


and you can't see it because of the way I took this picture, but there is ANOTHER window just to the left of my desk. Heaven.

The kitchen, above and below. And you can see the hallway (in the photo below) that leads to the outside of the apartment. On the left side of the hallway are the two bathrooms and at the end of the hallway on the right is another bedroom. I can't wait to cook in this kitchen! (Sadly, even after living there a month and a half, I haven't cooked yet. The summer has just been too busy I guess...)


Pictures of the living room are coming soon! I haven't had time to get photos taken of the latest additions, but hopefully in the next day I'll have them up (although, the living room is still somewhat of a work in progress...) Home is where the heart is though, right?

5 comments:

  1. your wall color is my absolute favorite! especially when there's a nice, crisp white trim. you can't go wrong.

    Wouldn't mind coming home to that every day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!! especially your pear apron!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaah it all looks SO GREAT!!! how did i miss this earlier today?

    and seriously, with that HUGE kitchen, you have got to get in there... i am thinking cinnamon rolls saturday morning, and then mexican lasagna for dinner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you think caylen :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the pictures of your new home--I'm so glad Mom is gonna get to see it and be with you for a little while--wish we could too--love you GG's

    ReplyDelete