08 August 2009

saying good-bye isn't always hard

I got back from vacationing on a Sunday night at the end of June and within the next three days, I had to pack my entire apartment (nothing for the new apt had been finalized until I was on vacay, so I hadn't packed one single thing before I left...needless to say, things got a little hectic!) and have everything ready for the movers to arrive on Wednesday. This is what our apartment looked like in the process:


It was a pretty tiny place... hard to believe how many boxes we fit in there. (I wish I knew the exact number, but I was too afraid to count...) I think the movers were a little shocked. Although they said they knew what to expect with three girls moving out.

My sad little cave-like room was not hard to say good-bye to. It was even more sad and empty with nothing in its place.
Nevertheless, good riddance 14G!

No comments:

Post a Comment