07 December 2010

birthday partaaay

I have the best and most gracious friends in the world. And this year for my birthday, they blew me away again! I got to choose the venue in which to celebrate: so I picked, crafts. We went to the Little Shop of Crafts on the upper west side and painted pottery to roll in my big 2-5. I painted a bright rainbow polka dotted mug that is big enough to fit 7 cups of coffee to wake me up every morning...just what I need! We had rainbow cake, ice cream cone cupcakes (complete with trick candles), guacamole, punch...and everything else that is so quintessential Perryn. I couldn't ask for friends that know me any better or for a better way to celebrate my day! Thanks to everyone for all the love (these girls have blogs to call out: Maggie, LA, Pamela, Bethany, and Katherine, and of course those without blogs, too: Ann-Marie, Victoria, Michelle, and Megan) who did so much to make me feel so special...and colorful!





2 comments:

  1. Great pictures of you and your NYC buddies and your birthday celebration--Hugs to you from us GG

    ReplyDelete
  2. where have i been- there are so many updates!! i love them :) and love that you had such a fun birthday celebration-- very VREY P! i miss you!!

    ReplyDelete